This Tuesday (May 22) I'm doing a 1 hour webinar on PDF basics that can help anyone in letal profession who uses PDFs. Whether you have the free Reader program, or full-blown Acrobat you can learn some incredibly useful things, such as how to:
- Find key words and phrases quickly in a single PDF, or group of PDFs
- Create searchable comments and highlighting, and edit them to tag key issues
- Use bookmarks to tag key pages
- Digitally sign PDFs, and secure them to prevent changes all at once
- Learn about powerful bates-stamp & redaction tools
The seminar is at 1:30 pm Central time, and if you can save 20% off the $30 cost if you sign up here.